1. User information
Ramón Carús y Cia. S.A. is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the products or services offered. In addition, the operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- To respond to queries and suggestions that users may make.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- Manage your requests and/or bookings and their collection.
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, mobile applications, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications to be made. These communications will be carried out by the responsible party and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement.
- If you send or leave us a curriculum vitae, these may be used in personnel selection processes. The curricula vitae will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which they will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the processing and in their subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please send us your curriculum vitae again.
- Data retention criteria: data will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data.
- Communication of data: web developers and the company that hosts us on their servers will have access to the data. All of them have regularised with us the access to these data exclusively for the purpose described here. They will not be passed on to any other third party for processing, except for legal obligations.
- Legitimation: is based on the consent that is requested through the corresponding acceptance box.
- Rights of the User: Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data. The data subject has the right to receive all personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to a data controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access: The data subject shall have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, information on his or her personal data undergoing processing, the origin of such data, as well as the communications made or intended to be made of such data. When the data subject submits the request by electronic means.
- Right of rectification and erasure: the data controller shall be obliged to give effect to the data subject’s right of rectification or erasure within ten days. Personal data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the law shall be rectified or erased, as appropriate, and in particular, where such data are inaccurate and incomplete, the data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. The data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the restriction of the processing of the data. Where the processing of personal data has been restricted, they may only be processed for the purpose of their storage, with the data subject’s consent, for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any data subject who has obtained the restriction of processing shall be informed by the controller prior to the lifting of the restriction.
- Right to object: the data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to him or her (public interest and legitimate interest), including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless he or she establishes compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es
- Contact details for exercising your rights:
- Postal address: Cuesta de Santo Domingo Nº 2, C.P.28013 Madrid
- E-mail address: email@example.com
2. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the responsible party are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The responsible party expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand.
All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to the User.
In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.